460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think well worth 2500 bucks and my old 88 f250 diesel 4x4 that i paid 2000 for 5 years ago and got smashed in bad on the side of the bed and in need of glow plugs my dad said the new onan generator that big is a lot of money plus it has a new awning and tow hitch and duel exgaust on it its a 77 coachman 24ft and has 83000 miles on it and super clean inside and out and the front end is tight it was kool takin it too the track friday nite i never drove anything that big but it purred right along fine.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I always wondered why anybody would want one of those dang things till Fun Ford Weekend a few years back, when I met Rick and Chris. They said come on in and drink a beer. We left the steaming hot asphalt, stepped inside into the cooooooooool air conditioning, and i totally understood. Now I want one too.........dammit !!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I always wondered why anybody would want one of those dang things till Fun Ford Weekend a few years back, when I met Rick and Chris. They said come on in and drink a beer. We left the steaming hot asphalt, stepped inside into the cooooooooool air conditioning, and i totally understood. Now I want one too.........dammit !!
Me too Jeff !!!!! It sure was nice of Jeremy's dad to bring the RV that weekend. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nuke you had better make sure the mustang has a good cooling system. It will need it when you unload to pull the chebby to the track. LOL Hey I may be interested in the F250 though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts