460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about bringing the wife and kids with me when I pick up my parts from Lem.
Are there things to see in the area. Not talking about amusementparks. Something like old plantations and such. Going to make it a family weekend trip. Just wondered what was in the area. I know alot of southern states have some nice old mansions, like oak alley in Louisiana. Havent been just heard of it.
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Dave,

Here in western Kentucky we're agricultural based communities. No big southern plantations to speak of like Oak Alley. However if you bring them, the closest thing to that I can suggest, is to simply drive down Griffith Ave. here in Owensboro.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Charlie,
They enjoy just going places together, so anything is fun for us. Just thought I would bring them along to get the block and goodies. Working third I grab every chance I get with wife and kids.
If it is a late night hoochie street, I will let my 5 year old help pick his new momma.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
being a motorcycle fan, and living 15 miles from the famed peoria tt track. I would like to drive by the Hayden home. They spend most of the time on asphalt now, but did see them at peoria.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I got ya, they live out across from Moonlite-Bar-B-Que.

Seriously, Griffith Ave. is where the fancy houses are,,,,,,West 5th Street is where my,XXX,,,I mean where Gen. Hooker's daughters are. :lol: :lol: Lem can take you down there in the FunkMaster, and the ladies will come right up to your door. :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
c.evans said:

Seriously, Griffith Ave. is where the fancy houses are,,,,,,West 5th Street is where my,XXX,,,I mean where Gen. Hooker's daughters are. :lol: :lol: Lem can take you down there in the FunkMaster, and the ladies will come right up to your door. :lol:
Lem told me if i was ever over there i would have to drop in so he could show me around.........this must be where he was talking about :lol: :lol:

George

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If i go through there and put a sign on my truck that says I know Charlie and Lem, I might get raped. Sold, I am making a sign. Does big Daddy Lem have hydraulics on the funkmaster yet.
Bet the ladies call them Lem the SHAFT MASTER and Charlie the ORIFFICE MASSAGE MASTER (women only you perves)
Would be funny to be a fly on the wall and listen to them tell the girls about how long of duration they can give them that much lift.
I better shut up, I still need help from both.

·
Registered
807 Posts
c.evans said:

Moonlite-Bar-B-Que FTW !!!! Make sure you eat there before you leave !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts