460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS LOOKING THROUH THE FOR SALE ADS AND CAME ACROSS AN AD THAT TROUBLED ME. SOME FELLOW FORD MEMBERS ARE TRYING TO PROFIT ON HARD TO GET ITEMS OR A LONG WAIT PREIOD TO GET THEM. iF ANYBODY NEEDS A SET OF P51 HEADS I HAVE A SET THAT ARE BRAND NEW . ONE HEAD STILL SEALED IN BOX THE OTHER OPENED JUST TO LOOK AT. I WONT NEED THEM TILL WINTER FOR MY BUILD, BUT IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM NOW I WILL SELL THEM AT COST. 2550.00 PLUS 250.00 TITANIUM RETAINER UPGRADE PLUS 60.00 SHIPPING FOR A TOTAL OF 2860.00 PLUS RIDE

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just ordered a set from kaase. It took 3 weeks to get them, I didnt think that was bad at all. Looks like the lead time is getting better...

·
Registered
895 Posts
You are not too far from Charlie and the boys. If your heads are not set up yet or need anything I would highly recommend him over at Owensboro. I did a shop tour over there a month or so ago and was quite impressed with the operation.

FWIW Mark

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
You are not too far from Charlie and the boys. If your heads are not set up yet or need anything I would highly recommend him over at Owensboro. I did a shop tour over there a month or so ago and was quite impressed with the operation.

FWIW Mark
Did you get to tour Bob Hardison's (Jetboat Bob)shop? Very nice and a Super nice and honest guy. My Pick for sure;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
shops

Did you get to tour Bob Hardison's (Jetboat Bob)shop? Very nice and a Super nice and honest guy. My Pick for sure;)
No didn't have time, was haulin *** home with a new(to me)drag car. Just did Breakfast w/Charlie, Lem & Philips and then Philips & where Charlie does most of his work after that quick 32 in Bowling Green were Bobby Small got runner up. I heard about Jetboat Bobs shop but didn't have time.

Later Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts