460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of P-51 kasse ,Kasse SCJ, 4.440 bore pistons for sale. 4.5 stroke 6.8 rod , vertical gas ported, mini dome , .043 top .0625 2nd .1875 oil ring. these pistons are actually 4.444, I had them put .004 more on them to use in a 4.440 bore that had some wear on it to be able to put the clearance back in spec after honing.

So these can work in a newly bored block , just hone to fit , or a existing block that may be unserviceable due to wear over 4.440 that has a bunch of work done to it .

Compression will work out to around 14.5 to 1 depending on the piston to deck clearance.

The dome is solid if you want to mill it off to lower the compression.

These are new in the box with pins never used only one taken out of the box to drewell over. :rolleyes:

$800.00

·
Registered
290 Posts
HEY Blake
Are the pins upraded or std?
What is the actual compression height and do you have the rings?

need any parts in trade?

STEVE

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve,

Yes the pins are upgraded and I do have the rings. The cd on the pistons are a shade under 1.250 . I had the pin raised some because the pistons I ran with my Streets were out of the hole + .0075 . I will have to get the build sheet , but I'm almost positive they are 1.243.

If it's different than that I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the build sheet in front of me now.

Compression distance 1.230
Bore size 4.446
Piston skirt size 4.438
Net dome 1 cc
Dome height .100
Intake vr depth .190
Exhaust vr none
Piston weight 557 grams

Dove block 10.3 decked .020 will = .000 piston to deck.

Hope that helped

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Blake,
Could you stretch them to a 4.5 bore just for me.:D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I streched them to 4.444, thats about all I could get out of them..........:eek:

It's a shame I can't sell these pistons , they are a rock and roll set. I'm going to a 4.530 bore. Need them gone so I can get the new set.;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
pistons

Blake call me about this set up I've been pondering how we might make this work in a set up for me,over the winter.I haven't given up on changing the set up with all the rain the race make up's keep going later and later.Thanks Ward

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for tha bump biotch :D :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll give you 500.00
Not hurtin that bad. I f I get a reasonable offer I will let them go , if not I will just get a set of Lem's SCJ's port them, and put my 557 back together with the piston's and those heads. Maybe sell the whole engine together fresh. Should be a killer deal hp wise.

Thanks anyway.;)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can't do that . Hope you understand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts