460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P.E.M. 3 Inch Chromemoly Driveshaft

!! SOLD !!

This is out of my 1993 Mustang with a C6 & bolt in 9 inch rear housing. It has solid 1350 u-joints & chromemoly yolk for a C6 already pressed on.

This driveshaft has very few runs on it (proably around 10 1/8 mile runs). There is nothing wrong with it. You can bolt it on and go. I purchased it via Cale Aronson on this forum.

41 5/8 inches in length center to center on the driveshaft u-joint hole.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm interested in the c-6 yoke if you want to sell it separately

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still for sale. If interested please send a private message on here. I'll get an eMail to alert me and I'll respond. I'll probably never get around to calling if you post a phone number.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still For Sale And Ready To Go.

This is out of my 1993 Mustang with a C6 & bolt in 9 inch rear housing. It has solid 1350 u-joints & chromemoly yolk for a C6 already pressed on.

This driveshaft has very few runs on it (proably around 10 1/8 mile runs). There is nothing wrong with it. You can bolt it on and go. I purchased it via Cale Aronson on this forum.

$400 delivered to your door in the lower 48 states. ($416 if you want to pay via Pay-Pal)
Will be shipping from 47122 In Georgetown Indiana.

41 5/8 inches in length center to center on the driveshaft u-joint hole.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Still interested in the yoke, how much do you want for it?

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Somebody has to need this thing!! It is a great price and barely used. It is packaged in the same container my new Strange driveshaft came in. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I switched from a C6 to a Powerglide so my driveshaft needed to be longer. It is in perfect shape. Bolt it in and go.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts