460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1978 Ranger F150 XLT that I bought for the 460 engine to put into my 1978 Bronco.
I am using the engine, the door panels,dash pad and a few things off the dash.
The rest of the truck is up for grabs.
It has A/C, Tilt, Cruise, trailer hitch, dual tanks and 9 inch rear I used all the stuff that was on the engine.
I also have a complete 400 from the Bronco with all the accessories that I am not going to use. The oil pump is locked up. New timing chaing and gears.
Let me know if you want anything and make me an offer.
I would like to haul the truck to the crusher next weekend.

Did not use the engine mounts or the stands

·
Registered
326 Posts
do you have the fan shroud? if so cost for that and rad if your not using it,cost and shape.
oh and the gasket at the bottom of the hood that seals the gap between the hood (shut) and the cab before the vents, long one that keeps water from running down onto air breather and back of engine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought it without the bed. He still has it for sale. It is in Trenton Missouri. About 2 hours northeast of Kansas City. I think he was wanting 300-400 for it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a local guy hit me up for the column right after I posted it on Craigslist. I told him he has until friday to come get it. I told him $100 for the column and wheel. If he doesnt show, I will let you know. As far as the woodgrain, I am probably only going to use the dash bezel. Mine has holes drilled in it and LEDs for some type of alarm.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All replys answered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts