460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up the poor derelict 67 Bird..

I'll part it out... Figured I'll give you guys first dibs then move on to some of the T-bird Forums, then ebay.
Pictures first.. Yep, it's pretty derelict, sitting for 15 years..

Everything on the car is for sale except for the following:
I am keeping the engine and radiator.
Keeping the gas tank
Keeping the rear axle.
Keeping the seats for now, I may sell them later if they don't work for the project I'm working on.
EVERYTHING else is for sale.
And I'll price it cheap..

so PM or post replies here.

thanks!
Dane V
Chandler AZ
[email protected]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Heck, you can't even see the interior through the doors, that would pass as a soild project car around here:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got some new pics of the T-bird. Take a look email me if your are interested in something.
I am going to put the grill, the bumper and the disk brakes on ebay.

the pass. side rocker molding is nice and straight the driver side has a fair dent.
the molding along the rear fender is the same, nice pass side, dented driver.

I am planning on pulling out all the power window motors and assy's and test them out of the car.

email me [email protected].

thanks!!
Dane V

·
Registered
25 Posts
I might have someone to buy it all.

My friend carmen is restoring her 66 t-bird. So I'll reffer her to the site, and anything that fits the 66 she'll probably buy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely, though I don't think there are alot of parts that interchange.
in 67 the whole chassis and suspension was redone to match the galaxie and the interior is different...

D

·
Registered
25 Posts
here's her number

Ok this is carmens number if you want to talk to her anyway. If anyone else has anything to please call her. i told her to check out the site to. I think she's gonna register. I'm goin to be helping her with the resto anyway. When I was younger I knew a lot more about what I was doing due to my dad. He got locked up for somthing that he would of got a metal for in Texas (jersey has no self defense laws, someone could fall through your roof while breaking into your house and sue you). I was 11 so I'm trying to learn again. He's proud of me being a ford man. Well sorry I'm rambling here's the # 512-584-7769. Thanks ya'll

1 - 8 of 8 Posts