FMS SOILD ROLLER CAM 647 LIFT 150 PLUS SHIPPING
8950 MDS RPM ACTIVATED SWITCH 40 PLUS SHIPPING
moroso electric water pump part no. 63595 175 plus shipping
standard 1/4 in alum. motor plate 100plus shipping

message me or call 1(570)527-4960

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
tell me about the fox headers......where in pa are you....i am in drexel hill/phila area and may be interested in them

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'd like some info on the distributor if its still available. How old/used is it and a pic if possible?
PM sent.
Thanks, Dave S.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: msd dist and msd Box-I thought I bought these from you last week, been waiting for you to send the shipping amount so I could send you the money. I think you are a game player- so stick them where the sun don't shine,I'll get them from someone else.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since you guys like to bash people on this site for your information I have sold to numerous people on here who had nothing but praise for me cuz I ship out parts same or next day! Parts are in great condition!!! As for you TSUDS this is the first I've been on in a couple of days due to working 2 jobs!!! Go through the right channels before you bash someone! I got your shipping quotes today cuz I was able to get there before post office closed but oh well whatever. Also as for you FOX501 I NEVER got a pm from you, I went through and checked it twice so don't be a band wagon jumper! If you pm'd me I would have got back to you. Harold???? Who are you and what the ???? REMEMBER always go through the appropriate channels before you gotta go & try bashing people, and oh by the way you all have a good day

1 - 20 of 53 Posts