460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in July, I was in San Francisco on business and called Paul Kane to see if he'd be interested in meeting for a drink. Being the great guy that Paul is, he dropped everything and met me at Buffalo Bills Brewpub in Hayward to quaff a few ales and talk big blocks. Thanks Paul!

I'm just now posting the picture because the girl that took it didn't get the film developed until last week.

If any of you ever find yourselves in Colorado Springs, let me know and I'll take you down to my favorite microbrewery for a tasting session.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,573 Posts
Jeez, okay everybody, for the record, I don't normally have 5-6 full beers positioned in front of me! :roll: That happens to be the microbrewery's "sampler plate," a group of small servings where the customer may try a little bit of each of the brews produced on location. Good stuff, by the way.

Paul
p.s. Carl, was great meeting you too. Always look me up if and when you're in town.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Dang, I'm only 6 hours away . . .

Will "any" Ford work, or do I have to have a running 385?




CarsByCarl said:
Back in July, I was in San Francisco on business and called Paul Kane to see if he'd be interested in meeting for a drink. Being the great guy that Paul is, he dropped everything and met me at Buffalo Bills Brewpub in Hayward to quaff a few ales and talk big blocks. Thanks Paul!

I'm just now posting the picture because the girl that took it didn't get the film developed until last week.

If any of you ever find yourselves in Colorado Springs, let me know and I'll take you down to my favorite microbrewery for a tasting session.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,266 Posts
Which Micro-Brew in C springs? I had a great time at the one out by the Motorolla (Ford racing electronics) plant. Just out past the Air Force Academy, great view of Pikes Peak....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kim said:
Which Micro-Brew in C springs? I had a great time at the one out by the Motorolla (Ford racing electronics) plant. Just out past the Air Force Academy, great view of Pikes Peak....
There are several, but the one with the best tap room is Bristol brewing just south of downtown. Plus there's a cool restaurant that shares the building. There are also several brewpubs in the downtown area, where Superflow hosts it's convention every year. I'm not aware of any up on the north end by the AFA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
Damnit!

I wish you would have called, I could have met you there too. Bufflo Bill's is in my area and one of my haunts. They have a killer Oatmeal Stout if you are a dark beer fan.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,573 Posts
Re: Damnit!

RJP said:
I wish you would have called, I could have met you there too. Bufflo Bill's is in my area and one of my haunts. They have a killer Oatmeal Stout if you are a dark beer fan.
RJP, You're right, don't know where my head was. Should grabbed you along the way...you're practically next door to Buffalo Bills.

Next time for sure, :D

Paul
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top