460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with PAW? More specific their 552" BBF long block kit?? I have never used them but it looks like a good deal...too good a price to be true????

D

·
0 Posts
I had issues in the 80' with machined stuff from them, Purchased a set of 351C rods and one was Twisted and Bent, Called them to take care of it they told me it was my Problem and that nothing would leave their shop that way.............. Never purchased anything from them since then. :roll:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PAW

Thanks...I thought it sounded too good to be true...I'll just finish my 429, what I need to do anyway!!!!! Thanks for the input

·
Registered
331 Posts
PAW!!! welcome to the 80's!!! they are nothing compared to the newer faster smarter mail order joints. believe it or not Doug Herbert has an awesome warehouse with great stuff. shipping isnt as fast as Jegs but he has a great line of parts.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
My boss used to work for PAW and he said the machine shop was a mess. Buddy of mine bought a 460 and had to send the crank and rods back. But, on a side note, his 388 chevy bolted together just fine.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
kyle102565 said:
PAW!!! welcome to the 80's!!! they are nothing compared to the newer faster smarter mail order joints. believe it or not Doug Herbert has an awesome warehouse with great stuff. shipping isnt as fast as Jegs but he has a great line of parts.
So is Lem, and pretty darn fast about getting you what you specifically need at a comparable or better price than Jegs or Summit. Plus you can't beat the one on one to a bunch of guys that really know their stuff when it comes to Fords. Lem and Shawn have gotten me everything I have ever asked for. :lol: 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts