460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just so everybody knows perfomance cnc did the work on my edelbrock heads.... i ve had some issues with these pieces but they were on the motor when i purchased it he has done nothing but help me thru these issues --- jason is a stand up guy !!!! he does not have a pressure tester so he sent the heads out several months ago to get them tested -- came back with no problems found ??? so here im now with issues and leaks found --- he wrote me today and said he would cover all original expenses on these heads and cover all the shipping and expenses with the head now ----all i can say is thxs !!!!!!

guys we are only human !!!!!

dont bash this guy or his company -----

thxs
nick bruno

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
you can't ask for more than that.We all know how easy it is too have a problem ,but to find someone who will stand behind it is just Super..good luck Bruno..get that crankin and get ready for your spankin!!!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Bruno - I think that is great, I was under the impreession that "you" had hired the work done and had problems with them.

If this his their work prior to you owning them and there willing to stand behind it then that puts a different spin on things. Great for Jason and glad your getting things worked out. :wink: :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Good to hear !!!

Get-r-done you got several woopin's coming !!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
That's awsome!

Why can't more people be like that? That is called standing behind your word and taking pride in what you do.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Cool.... That's what separates the good machine shops from the bad ones... :wink:

Doug... 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts