460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $175 obo
Ford racing (Edelbrock) performer RPM intake manifold for a ford 460. This intake was used last year, and now this yr I went a different direction in my build. No porting or modification has been done to the intake. The price is obo and I will ship at buyers expense. All transactions will be done through paypal. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you would like more pictures.

·
Registered
199 Posts
paypal is insurance

I bought some stuff that was fraudulent they backed me and gave me full refund and shipping back on the junk!!! Paypal only 4 me!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
intake

What ya mean? Paypal is the only way to go, that's the only way to sell or buy stuff online. When you do paypal it is almost like a bank, they look into you acct and verify that it is you and that you have money. The only down fall is the time it takes for them to check you out (the first time you sign up) other than that the buyer has no negatives. The seller is the one that looses a percentage of the sale every time he uses it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
int

You come get it next weekend, ( I will be leaving Fri night and back sometime Sun) you can have it for $160.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'll take the intake--PM sent.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
int

Haha yeah I just saw that, must of not been to offended since he bought it. Sorry about that d pope. Int is sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts