460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SORRY
GFPRACING

George is a terrible person and never deal with him. If he has a deal, it is not worth it or the agrivation.
ALL CAPS STAY AWAY for your sannity.
WINE A$$ little Bi***

He is to "old to learn" and should give it up!
D*CK

Sorry nothing for sale

Just a fair warning

·
Registered
203 Posts
SORRY
GFPRACING

George is a terrible person and never deal with him. If he has a deal, it is not worth it or the agrivation.
ALL CAPS STAY AWAY for your sannity.
WINE A$$ little Bi***

He is to "old to learn" and should give it up!
D*CK

Sorry nothing for sale

Just a fair warning
some people say he has bad luck.....I say B/S, too many varations in his stories about "this and that" and why he sells or trades different items
sorry for your bad deal.....a good handful of critisized members were scolded about saying negitive feedback about this *** clown.....I say these critisized members were right all along

·
Registered
707 Posts
WHAT DID YOU GET FROM ME

&

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME

I HAVE ONLY SOLD TO 2 PEOPLE ON HERE

&

HAVE BOUGHT FROM ABOUT 50

IF YOU WANT TO GET TO KNOW ME
COME TO MY HOUSE

&

YOU WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE SAID IT THE TRUE

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stay away

Just giving all the people on this site a free bit of info.

You are not a good person to deal with. A lot of baggage comes with your deals and bottom line you suck!

Think real hard and you will figure out who i am! Not that hard. Think George.

I would love to come to your house but it would not be to talk.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Just giving all the people on this site a free bit of info.

You are not a good person to deal with. A lot of baggage comes with your deals and bottom line you suck!

Think real hard and you will figure out who i am! Not that hard. Think George.

I would love to come to your house but it would not be to talk.
Sounds like somebody is pissed off!

·
Registered
385 Posts
sounds to me like someone is just trying to be a bully to get his own way

·
Registered
203 Posts
sounds to me like someone got boned again by GFP and raelly doesn't care for it.....also I think the gentleman was invited to GFP's ranch to look at stuff.....gotta READ the posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
sounds to me like someone got boned again by GFP and raelly doesn't care for it.....also I think the gentleman was invited to GFP's ranch to look at stuff.....gotta READ the posts
I read the post and understood it. Reread it he was asked to get to know the seller by visiting.
A while ago someone was complaining about a transaction that didn't work out right and that person was offered his money back but that wasn't what he wanted so he started trashing on here. I may be wrong but I get the feeling this is the same guy still trying to control the situation. By now you may know I dislike bullys of any shape or form

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gfpracing

That is funny George, you have shafted so many people that you don't know who i am unless i spell it out for you.

This was my point and case exactly. If i have a problem with somebody, i know who that person is not how many people.

Once again, Everyone stay away.

I did offer a full refund plus shipping and he still screwwed me.

George, you should have done the right thing in the past and not been malicious (thats doing bad stuff).

·
Registered
707 Posts
SORRY
I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

&

IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME

YOU NEED TO JUST SAY WHAT YOU KNOW

OR

KEEP YOUR MONTH SHUT ! ! ! !

WERE ARE YOU FROM
I DONT SEE IT ON HERE

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
george Alan is from Vermont , i think. That ring a bell ? Alan , i know what its like to try to deal with him , your first post sounded like a warning. now you say its a deal gone bad . making it public , think details are in order. saying he's a nut, srewball or whatever is one thing, crook, scammer or anything else needs to be backed up with info/proof. p/s : this don't mean i like george

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
That is funny George, you have shafted so many people that you don't know who i am unless i spell it out for you.

This was my point and case exactly. If i have a problem with somebody, i know who that person is not how many people.

Once again, Everyone stay away.

I did offer a full refund plus shipping and he still screwwed me.

George, you should have done the right thing in the past and not been malicious (thats doing bad stuff).
so whats the detail of him screwing you ?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I HAVE ONLY SOLD PARTS TO 2 PEOPLE
&
AS FAR AS I KNOW HE IS NOT
1 OF THEM
HOW HAVE I { AS HE SAID } shafted so many people ? ? ? WHEN I HAVE ONLY SOLD PARTS TO 2 PEOPLE

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT

MY SELF

·
Registered
385 Posts
If Laporte is not willing to share proper details maybe admin should get involved. This forum is no place for personal grudges.
We have no way of knowing if it is a legit complaint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts