460 Ford Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping that maybe Gary, Brett, Scott, or somebody else with PI head experience can answer this question for me. Can the short turn on the intake side be widened and squared up with the valve seat without fear of hitting water? It sort of has a divot in the middle and I'd like to take both sides down to match it and square it up if possible. Thanks for the info. Brian
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.