460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can tell everyone who didnt come .................YALL MISSED A GREAT SHOW :D ....... it was another year of great stories and great friendship coming together in one place . You guys cant miss it next year.

the first video was a rematch between me and Dan ........ i lost again :D..but it sure was a wild ride ...... this was just on motor ...and this baby has some balls

the second video was a match race in my dreams :D...i was hoping he would red light or something :D:D but i had gotten her dial in buy now so it was a cleaner pass...... still all my 60' were around 1.39 - 1.40

i will keep the pics and videos coming for everyone .

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Thanks Nick... Your 1st pass was real good considering you looked like a Sprint car at about 150'...:D
Cars sound real good...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Where was Gerry's kids?????? :D:D

Man I'm sorry I wasn't there, me and the mullet man would have been a damn good heads up race.

Congrats on the win in pro Dan-O.

I'm glad you got some sorting on yours Nick, you'll have a monster on your hands when you get the big guns flowing.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Thanks for the vids Nick.:D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Ya baby that is way to cool, to much fun! But we know how much work and $$$$$ went into the good time, so enjoy. Love to watch you guy's! Thanks for the videos, be safe.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
:cool::cool: videos Nick !!! Glad to see you get it on the track with all the hard luck you have had lately. :)

Nice cars in the pics!!! I didn't see them till after I posted. Cool looking Falcon Rick. She is in the weeds... just like she ought to be!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
great job Nick! The vids and pics were good

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Very cool. Looks like we missed a great time.

I'm real happy for ya Nick, you had everything goin against ya and you did good!! That car sounds great!! Maybe there is hopes for my Eddy heads too!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Nice job, Nick. Thanks for posting the videos. Looks like you are sneaking up on it. Leaves nice. Looked like a good spectator turnout as well. Hopefully, I will be there next year with a car.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You guys missed one hell of a show. I just got back home about 6 and my azz is draggin' but I wouldn't miss it ever. The guys and gals there are all A1 people. The cars were flyin' this weekend, except for mine and Chuck's. I can't say that it was suprising to see Bruno's car go that fast, that thing sounds mean. Thanks all for the good time and be safe going home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts