460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
congrats to wes and phillip for winning.
had to leave early but saw the action ,disappointed wont be at the summit tomorrow.
john

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Very nice, :D
Thanks for sharing with us that didn't make it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats about it from me pic wise lol! got a ticket on the way home in ky. he was hidin behind a corner and bam there he was! 85 in a 65 ouch! atleast he didnt get me on my 140mph blast on the way there lol!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice pictures. I really like the the dark blue/black T-bird. What year it is? From the back it looks like an 1985 model. What can I say I have a thing for the T-birds :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bash Pictures

Those are great pictures. For more pictures, log onto www.windyhollowdragway.com or www.donniehagan.com

The WHD site will link you to Donnie's site when you select GALLERY. It may take a day or two for Donnie to get the pictures up, he took a ton of pictures! Then again, as good as Donnie is, the BBF Bash pictures may be up before today is over.

As to Damon's car, all I can say is WOW! It was an attraction. Oh, by the way Damon, any front suspension damage?

There was a great turn out for the BBF Bash. On Saturday night when the BBF Bash blended into the regular Saturday program it got crowded!

As for myself, I throughly enjoyed meeting a lot of "old friends" I haven't seen in a while, and met people from the forum for the first time. It was great, as Charlie said,"it's a homecoming, a family get together".

To all that attended and I had the pleasure to meet or talk with, thank you for making my week end a pleasure. I wish all a safe trip home and looking forward to our next BBF Bash!

Dave.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts