·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, we were talking.. LOL... and I never saw you make a run either weekend. Told you we've been getting alot of rain :)
Ever hear what the problem with the track was? I heard the VHT they got was miss labled. It was a weird week out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gary.. The track surface is just gone plus the wrong traction compound. The track needs to be replaced from the burnout box to the return road.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary.. The track surface is just gone plus the wrong traction compound. The track needs to be replaced from the burnout box to the return road.
Ha, they just did that a few years ago.. I never saw you run, and the other times I walked by you were gone. It's not like I dont have a bunch of other pics of it LOL..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gary... I was giving you some shyt. That win was from 2007 phoenix nationals. Thanks for the pictures atleast someone is taking pictures. I really wish we could have ran that event and not have it be a cluster f.ck.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I know...messed up week. The monday after the nationals the GF's son was in a wreck and totalled the car too. I guess it's good I was off all week for the two races. Maybe next year... LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts