460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice pics Mark.Thanks for sharing them. Hope to see yas at Columbus. My ole D/gas racer buddy Larry Johnson my come with us. He had a Bad a$$ 55Chevy that was just inches away from the national record at the time, 65-70. Let me know if ya need anymore hot-dogs!
Regards.
Al

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Great job and great pic's Mark. You need to be in Photography.Thanks for posting. Man I can't wait to do this again. Brother Bob really enjoyed cooking for everyone.:)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Excellent pics...looked like a great time. I wish I could've made it. :cool:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Excellent pics...looked like a great time. I wish I could've made it. :cool:
Wish ya could have been there too Dan. The races I won't miss from now on is DA BASH,NORWALK,and hopefully BOWLING GREEN:)

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
BigShank (Mark) needs a big shirt because he has a BIG HEART:)
And he's fun to hangout w/also;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Even though I had to leave my car at home this year with an intake gasket issue my son son and I had a great time. My son took 190 pics before the spare set of batteries gave up. I wish I would have caught up with Rick and Al sooner than Sunday morning. I saw Tore and Big Shank for a second. Tore's Torino sure was awesome! I didn't realize who Gerry was until he was already gone. I also saw Mark Miller there once again. A good friend of mine won the Pro class Saturday night. Ian got a nice pic of Steve's 408" Windsor powered Fairmont. It runs very consistent 9.90's.

Don Snyder brought the 1st and last Thunderbolts up from New Springfield, OH. I think he has 2 other real T-Bolts plus a Cyclone or 2. I sell him paint and material for his restoration shop so it was really cool to see his cars there. He is a super guy and if you're ever in New Springfield I'm sure he would show you around the place. He has A LOT of cars.

This big block car that races at my home track was also there

I saw this big block car run in the 10.40's

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Lee,

Nice talking to you your son took some nice pictures,that guy races at Quakercity with the Blue and White Mustang.His name is Dave and i think he lives by Pittsburgh,Later Mark

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hey Lee,Nice Pic's. It was good to see you and your boy again:). I can always remember your name but not your Username.Sorry:(
Later

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Travis,When I was running the Maverick, I talked to the guy briefly but, I don't know him.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Iwon't swear to it, but it looks like Dave Jennings car, he is from e-water, he has two of them, bought them new, that is the nicest one, it has been in storage for years, maybe someone else can verify it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts