·
Banned
2,451 Posts
LOL Randy Does Look Wasted !!!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Chuck Stevens said:
That's the RLK in the top pic, far left!! 8)
Guys,

My friend Chuck is talking about his son Mike Stevens in the top picture on the left in the white T-shirt. RLK stands for Rotten Little Kid, which is 'ole Dad's nickname for Mike. :D Don't you just feel the love Mike :?: :lol: :lol:

230 Posts
yup

Thats Randys bad side :lol: I'll stick up for Randy , that was just a bad photo taken at just the right time .............

·
Registered
846 Posts
c.evans said:
Chuck Stevens said:
That's the RLK in the top pic, far left!! 8)
Guys,

My friend Chuck is talking about his son Mike Stevens in the top picture on the left in the white T-shirt. RLK stands for Rotten Little Kid, which is 'ole Dad's nickname for Mike. :D Don't you just feel the love Mike :?: :lol: :lol:
Yeah Charlie I do..lol :lol: :lol: That's usually when I ask him how the ride on the ARK was... :shock:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
just pay the royalties and I'm sure they won't mind a bit :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Send the big schmuck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Phantasea466 said:
Cool pictures! I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm 'borrowing' some of the pictures for the DVD :wink:
Damon, I'm at work,But when I get home tonight I will post a few more from the seminar.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
More pictures from the Tech Seminar, Before and AFTER hours 8)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/2008 Evans Racing Engines Tech Seminar/

Feel free to post any of my pictures, there's a BUNCH of them. Here's a few of my favorites.

I'm PISSED!! How come I DIDN'T get to ride the PONY! (KY Mustang)

I'm buying the NEXT round! No kidding, he really did Saturday Night, Thanks Gordon!!

Mom and Daughter Lawyers 8)

The COUG!!! 'nuf said :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Man ,after all the free money i gave you at the bash...you say stuff like that!!I'll remember that big boy :wink: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts