Discussion Starter #1
Some Pic's from friday nite.
Randy riding the Saddle

Big Chuck having a good time but, just not showing it :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Those are awesome Rick... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boy, that Randy sure looks "old" for just celebrating his 12th birthday... :shock: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
The Love Machine riding high :lol: :lol: Hey Chuck ,put a smile on your puss :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Dang , Ky Jely must've had something awfully good to eat, he's not even payin attention to the Coug :shock: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
No Way!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Not out of the Whore's mouth...ooops I mean the Coug :lol:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
AZFairlane said:
For those of us that haven't gotten back to the seminars or the bash, it would be nice if you would tell us who's who in the pictures.

Joe I am on the saddle to the left in the blue shirt is Blake the snake, over his shoulder the girl with the dark tan that is Brittany on the right the guy in the Camo shirt that is schmitty, the girl right behind me with the longer blonde hair that is Tiffany, and the big guy behind her is Chuck and right beside him is Tomas428, the brunett in the middle is Stacy...

Randy

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
he ain't sharing them with us...he's hogging it all for himself..what a pal :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
No, she wasn't, and because the Coug is a "love 'em and leave 'em" sort of guy, he quickly forgot about her when these new girls started playing with him. :lol:

Now then we've had nice pictures of the Coug riding the saddle, but who has some of dfree383 riding the saddle? He got "burnt" good, not only by the girls at the Texas Roadhouse, but also by the Jomar guys at the end of the Tech Seminar. :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
c.evans said:
No, she wasn't, and because the Coug is a "love 'em and leave 'em" sort of guy, he quickly forgot about her when these new girls started playing with him. :lol:

Now then we've had nice pictures of the Coug riding the saddle, but who has some of dfree383 riding the saddle? He got "burnt" good, not only by the girls at the Texas Roadhouse, but also by the Jomar guys at the end of the Tech Seminar. :lol:
Charlie,

I have video of Freeloader riding the saddle, I wonder if it will make it onto the DVD :p :mrgreen:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts