460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Jones,Nice pictures you got at the Bash.

I think it would be cool if all the guys that raced from this website would post some pictures of there cars and et's from the weekend.

Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That is awesome damon, time for wheelie bars &/or a tweek on the rear suspension. That first pic is about where your front end normally lifted to, the other pics I bet were a big surprise, huh? :shock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dang Damon......Chuck told me you brought it up but I didn't know it was that much. Cool......now get some wheelie bars and some clean undies and let's go racing.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Great pics Josh.

Looked like he liked it so much he rapped the throttle again for the hell of it....

damon, get that car fixed up and toned down and get some ET out of it. I'm sure it'll fly..... with all 4's on the ground!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
It was an interesting ride to say the least!

Josh,

GREAT pictures! I just saved them to my laptop :wink:

Richard aka 1SVT2NV is our local friend and pit "Biatch" :p BTW Richard, We met a new friend this weekend, Dave Freelander dfree383 who reminded us of you so we put him on the spot and then he couldn't talk :lol:

Richard, you can't miss the next one. We had a BLAST!! Best time I've EVER had at a race track PERIOD!

I couldn't get over how friendly everyone was to each other......... A true Family type atmosphere.

Thanks again for the awesome camera work Josh. My new desktop wall paper!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Darren,

Hell YeaH!! We had the best time just haning out with you guys (Darren, Kevin, Josh, Keith, Blake, Chuck & Doug) Seemed like we were always together causing trouble :lol:

I told my wife Tracy that she needs to come to the next BBF Bash, Maybe Danica will have someone to hang out with and go shopping :lol: :lol: :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
862 Posts
That was soooo much fun!!!! I am leaving early in the A.M. and go to the track Friday night. I wiil post some numbers for you as long as I don't try to leave on the bumper like Damon:)!!! I cannot wait till the next Bash. Will also try to bring the wife so they can all go shopping or something!!! Spend our parts money before we can!!!

Keith Sherry

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great pictures, i got to see most of Damons runs. And i can tell you this he had a smile on his face from ear to ear. It was great to meet you Damon and the rest of the BBF crowd. Maybe you should rename the car (Hang Them High) 8) Bobby Z.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Damon looking at your pics here again you can see how much it is a power wheelie. Looks like your are 1/2 car length out and the front is only a couple inches up then it keeps climbing all the way to the tree before it falls. What a ride. :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts