460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share, I'm still pretty proud of myself, lol. This is the 65 F100 that I got done restoring about 4 months ago. First true restoration I've ever done, I've done alot of "fix-ups", but I took this one down to the frame. Its got basically a stock 351W in it along with the C4 trans, rear end is the stock 9" with 3.25 gears. I swapped on power disc brakes and power steering from a mid-70's truck, its all a direct swap. Paint is base/clear wimbledon white, truck was originally a custom cab with all the side trim. I removed all the side trim and welded up the holes, put on some new bumpers and spent several weeks stripping the anodized grill and polishing it up. It has a white interior, white bench seat, with black carpet (no way white carpet would look good for long). Anyway, enough talking....

I thought I had a pic of the interior, but I must not have it uploaded yet. I've got a 460/C6 I'm working on getting ready to swap in. It should up the fun factor just a little.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's a pretty truck. There is a 4x4 long bed with the same body style near me and it has been sitting for years and no one has bought it. The truck looks super clean too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts