460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few pics of Rickter69s car at Thunder Valley yesterday.
Pretty good day for racing!!

[/img]

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it might have got faster as the night came in but it ran a 9.75 right before I left.
Jon will probably be on after while so maybe he will chime in.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
first round I dialed a 9.77, cut a .001 light and ran a 9.75, broke the other guy out so I won that round. I was set up for the bye next round but there was an even number of cars, had a horrible light 0.58 to his .019, ran it out the back trying to catch him and went 9.74. Air was pretty humid, tune was a good bit fat, but nothing broke so it was a good evening.

Its starting to get boring again, need to sell more stuff to get the 529 project going sooner lol.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
bite me Jon and Shane I am still not there
maybe you should get off your lazy *** and get that car back together.........

Just kidding, I know you would if you could, hell you get ready give Shane and I a holler and we'll come help.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
111. Average 1/8 et is 6.10 depending on the track it could be higher or lower by .05 60' is around 1.35, depending on the track again + or- 0.03

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
you should go faster, I need some more torque......

thats ok, Adney is gonna get the nod on my crank and rods next week. Should be a carbon copy of your shrtblock with a little more shaft and a Danny Bee. :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Phantasea466 said:
My car should run pretty darn close to what you are running now. Only time will tell :wink:
I think you may be underestimating your combo Damon. :D

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts