6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
c.evans said:
Damon,

Very nice! Now then tell me how it ran????? From last year to this year, how have your e.t.s changed?
The car ran very consistent so IMO it ran GREAT!

Last year with the ported DOVE heads and solid flat tappet cam it was running 6.80's and 10.80's

Of course it's now running 6.30's and 9.90's to 10.0's 9.90's based on my 1/8 mile times, don't have a time slip that says 9.9x yet :wink:

So I'm very happy with the Cam that Lem had custom ground and the work that you did with the A429 heads and Victor intake.

You guys are AWESOME!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Daqmon,

Scott and I were just talking about you and the car. We want to know when you're going leave off of the transbrake and also when are you going to put some timing to it?

Later,

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
c.evans said:
Daqmon,

Scott and I were just talking about you and the car. We want to know when you're going leave off of the transbrake and also when are you going to put some timing to it?

Later,
I may try the transbrake next time. I have the timing set at 36 degrees total. do you think I should try adding a few more degrees? When I dropped the timing from 36 to 34 degrees on the dyno it lost 8 Horse Power.

Thanks Guys!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Damon,

No, I think I'd leave the timing wherever the e.t. slip and the seat of your pants tell you it's running the best. That was Scott harassing you more than anything. We were talking on the phone as I was typing that.

Meanwhile, keep up the good work!

Charlie

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
c.evans said:
Damon,

No, I think I'd leave the timing wherever the e.t. slip and the seat of your pants tell you it's running the best. That was Scott harassing you more than anything. We were talking on the phone as I was typing that.

Meanwhile, keep up the good work!

Charlie
You need to give Scott another smack upside the head for me :lol: :p

As long as the car is running consistent then I'm a happy camper. I'm going to check the valve clearance and tighten it up a few thou and see if it makes a difference. Right now I have them set per the Cam Card....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts