460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home, because of the temperature today, I didn't feel like walking around, so went to a friends place that lives right there. He built a tree house about 20' up in his backyard. Here's a few pictures from up there. All the car's went to and from the track right under the tree house. You can see the starting line a little, but then we would have to watch the runs on the big screen, that you can see in one of the pictures. A couple of video clips from my camera also, not real good vids. Lots of good female scenery from up there too, but with Paul's wife up there with us, she didn't like us taking any pictures of them, dang it. We hollered at John Force when he was going by on his scooter, Hi John, he stopped and looked around, we said "Over here, John", he just sat there for awhile and kept looking around for us, then drove off, later he came by and seen us up there and waved and was laughing.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Great pictures!

Racnrick those are great pictures! As I listened to qualifying on-line yesterday and later watched on television, it was obvious the HEAT was on! They did mention today's temperatures were expected to be cooler. That is a beautiful place, mountains, trees and I must say, a darn great location for a "tree house"!

Hope you enjoyed the day,
Dave.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Rick,
Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you. The kids decided they wanted to go with me on Saturday so that took up most of my time ( they had a great time) It was cool watching there faces when they watched the Nitro cars launch for the first time.
Well getting ready to head to the track to watch the finals
Later
Dave
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts