460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't enough with the kid having a race car, now we're working on gettin one for his wife. She passed Hawley's school with flying colors so I guess this is the next logical step. Beware...she has "NO MERCY".

·
Registered
846 Posts
We have a deal pending for an older piperack. All depends on the chassis inspection on Saturday.
Car is turnkey, bad part is it has a Bo.. Bow..Bowti... I can't say... small motor in it.. Plan on changing that soon..

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
QtrWarrior said:
We have a deal pending for an older piperack. All depends on the chassis inspection on Saturday.
Car is turnkey, bad part is it has a Bo.. Bow..Bowti... I can't say... small motor in it.. Plan on changing that soon..
Go ahead and spit it out :lol:. Now you'll have to get a bigger trailer.

·
Registered
941 Posts
QtrWarrior said:
Well, well, well. I tried to sell you a perfectly good Undercover set up for a bbf. She even tried it on for size, remember? But nooooooooo, you passed. :mrgreen: Just kidding. :lol: Congrats on the additonal car. Keep us updated on the progress.

Later
David Cole

·
Registered
846 Posts
David,

I know you did, but isn't it just like a woman to change her mind ?? :shock:

Would be great to have 2 Undercover cars, as I could set them up the same way, except fot the trans. But, this local deal was too good to pass up, if it pans out..

Oh well..... :roll:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well, Chassis # 1 is a bust.. car won't pass certification..The search continues....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Good News

Wife and I just got back from sunny Fla. Looked at a '99 SunCoast car. This car is beautiful and detailed beyond belief !!!

Next weekend, we go back and pick it up ! Wife now has her own piperack..

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Re: Good News

QtrWarrior said:
Wife and I just got back from sunny Fla. Looked at a '99 SunCoast car. This car is beautiful and detailed beyond belief !!!

Next weekend, we go back and pick it up ! Wife now has her own piperack..
Come on, post up some photos :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
The school is excellent. All of us..Me , Dad and Dee have been. Best $$ we ever spent racing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts