Discussion Starter #2

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Hummmm..... MRI...... :?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'd like to make the one at Charlette but, :( that might be the Bash week. Maybe the one at Indy. :)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Kind of shocked there's no Denver date. It's a class A track, and turnout was HUGE.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm there!

Sept. 12 Auto Club Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, Calif.)

Cant friggin wait!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm gonna try and get the truck to the Kent/Seattle area in August...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,

Contact the race track that will be hosting the event and find out when the tickets will go on sale. Be prepared to purchase tickets the MINUTE that they go on sale or you WON'T get tickets. They ususally sale out in 15 minutes to 1 hour. Would be BEST to purchase the tickets on-line because changes of getting through on the phone are very slim.

Good Luck!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
It opens at No Problem Raceway. I'll be there with or without a car.... That ought to be a good race. It's an awesome track. Smooth as glass and hooks hard. They'll have the Mardi Gras race there just before it as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
We will have to see. I will probably try and at least go to the ones in Memphis and Indy. Dallas and Michigan might also be possible. The Michigan track is kind of nice in that each pit spot has a electric hookup so you dont even have to run a generator all weekend.

·
Registered
437 Posts
torino

Well the wife said looks like we can make memphis the question now is which car to take? I geuss the real question is can I get the new car done by then. If anyone wants to try to meet up or travel together on the road let me know.
Steve

1 - 20 of 50 Posts