Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone know whose blue BB Fox Mustang ran last season? Just caught the show last week but I'm guessing it was a rerun. He pasted the crap out of a black late model Crapmaro. Pretty sure it was a big block....sure looked like one to me. He smoked pretty badly on his second pass, claimed a broken rocker arm and then went and kicked some *** in the third race.

I hadn't seen the show in a year or so.....I have to admit, as cheesy as it is, it has gotten better. They've toned down the dorky "host" and he seems to have picked up at least some rudimentary knowledge about cars and racing. It's still a dumb show, but that could be said for 98% of what's on television.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bushmaster said:
Anyone know whose blue BB Fox Mustang ran last season? Just caught the show last week but I'm guessing it was a rerun. He pasted the crap out of a black late model Crapmaro. Pretty sure it was a big block....sure looked like one to me. He smoked pretty badly on his second pass, claimed a broken rocker arm and then went and kicked some *** in the third race.

I hadn't seen the show in a year or so.....I have to admit, as cheesy as it is, it has gotten better. They've toned down the dorky "host" and he seems to have picked up at least some rudimentary knowledge about cars and racing. It's still a dumb show, but that could be said for 98% of what's on television.
Nate Pritchett. http://www.pinks.tv/castingintro.php
He's now an adviser or something on the show. I thought that was a SBF Mustang but I could be wrong??

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?

If the link doesn't work just go to MSN videos and search for Pinks

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Checked on the Shocker Motorsports site and it looks like it's a big one. He doesn't get into details, though. I just caught a glimpse of the motor but I thought they looked like BBF valve covers.

Here's what he's got to say about it (very little)

Nate's car thread

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was thinking the same thing....and joining BigBlockFox, too. We should get him to arrange to have Pinky and Michele's pink '94 on the show. Well, all except the part about "losing your car". :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ProStreetFairlane said:
Now that's some funny ****!! What a retard. Supposed to be an owner of a speed shop and doesn't know how to use a transbrake?? Nate should have taken his Camaro IMO!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts