460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pinks tickets went on sale Mon. the 10th. at Red River Raceway. As of Thurs. the 13th. there our over a 100 left out of the 400 that can run. The date is March 28th. for test and tune and the 29th. for the race. The cost is $40. for car and driver and $20. for crew. Track is located north of Shreveport La. IHRA Pro Stocks have set Nat. Records at this track. Call 903-839-9229 or go to Red River Raceway web for info. and to sign up.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Waiting for San Antonio to throw up the link for sales. 12/17 looks like - limit 400. I head Dallas sold out last year in about 6 hours. We wanna go and about 30 others here too.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
They went on sale for Norwalk Dec.3rd. at noon. I tried but could'nt get through. I talked to one of the phone oper. at the track and she said they sold out in 11 minutes. sorry about my luck huh! Rick

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'll be putting my name in the hat tomorrow. It's about 4hrs from me too. I went to an NMCA event there a few years ago. It was nice then, should be as good or better with the current owners.
David

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
BBFmavrick said:
They went on sale for Norwalk Dec.3rd. at noon. I tried but could'nt get through. I talked to one of the phone oper. at the track and she said they sold out in 11 minutes. sorry about my luck huh! Rick
Well CRAP! I really wanted to get tickets for the Norwalk event :x

Anyone know when the Gateway tickets go on sale?

found SOME info on the gateway event

http://insider.speedtv.com/viewtopic.php?t=161967&sid=65edbacee62de88b0da1cb16965e0198

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Got my confirmation call today. I'm in for Shreveport. :D

Damon, best thing to do is contact the track. I would have missed my chance if I hadn't seen this thread.
David

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Got my call too, I'm stoked!

Looks like I'll be putting the winter freshenup on the front burner to make March......

anyone have a Dommy plane N2O setup for sale?

Greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts