1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Nice...... I'd lie to see the Teller / Accountant Figure that one out !!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I'll remember that little deal if I get a ticket for something in the future. LOL That will stump them for hours at the courthouse.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'll give it a shot.

I think that infinite series converges to 1 => (1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 ...) and therefore that would be .001 + e^ (1* pi) which would equal

23.14 (that is "n=1" below Sigma, right?)

It's been a few years since I did that, but they didn't really cover series that much when I took my CAL classes.

Than again I could be not even close. I was really into that stuff when I was taking those clases, but if you don't use it you lose! :oops:

·
Registered
867 Posts
When I used to work at the airport I got a parking ticket from an airport cop. I overnighted them a box with 2500 pennies and sent it postage due. They came down the next day and tried chewing me out because the postage was like $30. I told then since everyone at our small airport knows everyone next time if they wanted to avoid this sort of thing maybe the officer can call me at work and ask me to move it.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
ultimatehellhound said:
When I used to work at the airport I got a parking ticket from an airport cop. I overnighted them a box with 2500 pennies and sent it postage due. They came down the next day and tried chewing me out because the postage was like $30. I told then since everyone at our small airport knows everyone next time if they wanted to avoid this sort of thing maybe the officer can call me at work and ask me to move it.

I got a ticket for Drag Racing years ago, The Judge was a female and she called me at work and chewed me out good and told me the ticket was due moday morning in Cash... :idea:

I called all the banks in 3 counties and got the cash ready, called a couple friends and came over broke out all the rolls of Pennies and put the in Money sacks, I called the crookedest Lawyer in the next town and he met me for free just to see her face and reaction... :wink:

Me and my friend carried in 25,000 pennies in bags and set them on her desk @ 2:58pm :D

She chewed my Rear and told me to take them across the street and bring her back Cash Bills, I looked at my watch and :( OH it is 2:59 bank is closed :wink: She started Chewing again. so I walked to the door and brought in the Lawyer :D Her eyes went wide and mouth dropped and told him, of the crap I pulled, He laughed and explained to her that it was infact US currency and if she refused it the bill was Payed in full :shock: for her refusing to accept cash...

It took her and 3 other secretaries 4 solid hours to count it out and I gave her .10 cents to much and ask for my change back and a Reciept... :evil:

I never got another ticket Period...

I think I got her

Randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts