1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy's

Bought an engine need to sell some things so I can go blower
what I have is...

1.) Scat crank 4.3 stroke 9000 series (Ford mains and Chevy rods) crank is .010 on both mains and journals
2.) JE pistons 4.560 bore and yields 13.5:1 compression with the Blue Thunder heads. The top ring is .043", second 1/16", and a low tension 3/16 oil ring. The pistons have vertical gas ports.
3.) Crane cam SOLD
4.) Crane valve springs SOLD
5.) Ford Aluminum valve covers SOLD
6.) Water pump cover SOLD

The crank, cam, piston's and valve cover's have 4 pass's on them. 18' jet boat. 9.? sec 114? in the quarter. Guy sold engine because of wife!!!
I'm waiting on Video of all 4 passes. Tony Scarlata was the driver

I could list what this stuff cost's but I'm sure you all know what it cost's, (When you look up the part #'s you'll see the cost's) I'm just looking to make enough to raplace it with stuff so I can go with a blown engine..

[Thanks for looking

cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Can you call me to talk about pistons and rods? Would really like to work something out on them. Cell 405 301 5163 home 405 279 2675 Thanks Tyler (bigblockfox)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bigblockfox said:
Can you call me to talk about pistons and rods? Would really like to work something out on them. Cell 405 301 5163 home 405 279 2675 Thanks Tyler (bigblockfox)
Tyler

I'm looking to keep the rods, unless you make me an offer I can't turn down. Other than that it's just the pistons. Or if you have a set of pistons that would work for my blower application??? ha ha I tried!!!

cheers

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Bottom price for the crank :D :D

Doug... 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts