460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 14 year old got me straight on photobucket and pics..

How about a before and after....Everyone laughed when I bought this for 2500. :oops:

But after a little sanding and cheap white paint, they quit laughing. White hides a LOT of stuff. :lol:

And a pic of the crewchief (wife) hard at work while I'm drinking beer and walking around in circles looking for my wrench.

And if you look the other way and squint, you can imagine the garage I'm gonna build in this clearing behind my pickup truck.

Sorry to bore y'all, I'm just havin' fun after a graveyard shift.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Make sure you build it BIG. :D Once you have a garage you'll wonder how you ever got along without it. :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hey I know the feeling. They called my car the wonder--wondered what it was--wonder why I bought--wonder what the hell I was going to do with it--wonder if it ever would make the local bar 6 blocks away. now called the sexty3 no more wonders!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Closest my wife gets to my wreck is to kick it once in a while when she thinks I am not looking.

YOur garage already looks better than mine, and I've been squinting at mine for 3 years now.

One of these days.........

T

·
0 Posts
Nice pics Jeff. I can't wait to see your stuff on a trailer heading to KY with me & Rick behind you... :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
You boys hit that one, my wife walks in and start's by saying when are you going to sell that piece of **** and then it goes down hill from there. Just to piss her off I put another $2,000.oo on the card!! so take that.

T

·
0 Posts
uf63 said:
You boys hit that one, my wife walks in and start's by saying when are you going to sell that piece of **** and then it goes down hill from there. Just to piss her off I put another $2,000.oo on the card!! so take that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks good! White is great, aint it?

Whats with the gas filler? You can't see it in the primer pics, but its "half" there in the painted one?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gas cap..

LOL gofastmerc..

I was wondering if anyone would catch it. You win the prize. :lol: I bought an aftermarket 200 dollar 1/4 panel and paid a local guy to put it on because I was working a lot of overtime. It has the indentation for the gas door, but since I have a fuel cell, I don't need it. I was wondering if people would notice when I went by at a blistering 43 MPH. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
couple more...

A couple more, this is fun. :lol:

The wife's cruiser. Came factory with a slant six. :roll:
Now it has a 440, 727, and 9 inch rear.

My other Galaxie. 390, Tremec TR3550, 3.50:1 TractionLock rear. Just for cruising around on nice days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts