460 Ford Forum banner

Please come see us at the PRI Show-- Kaase

2K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  waterslinger 
#1 ·
Please come see us at the PRI show, next Thurs, Fri, and Sat, in Orlando. We have a booth, #5336, and will have the Boss Mustang on display. Also we will have the Boss Hemi heads, manifolds, valve covers, oil pumps, and P-51 parts. It's a great show, and not to be missed. .... Kaase

#6 ·
Jon:

Are you planning on making a video of your B9 Stang ?

I am curious how well your combo idles mostly. We already know your engine will scream. :D

#7 ·
Nick, Poppa Bear is in D.C. again for training until the 17th. He'll be coming up to get the car and get it back down so it stays warm for the winter. I'm taking it to Tim Sunday for the loud pipes. Poppa Bear will be leaving on Jan. 3rd till at least Aug. I wish I was down there though, I'd LOVE to see that car in person. Maybe we can con Mr. Kasse into bringing it to the bash in 09!!!!!

Keith

#15 ·
Entry to the PRI show, (it is not a public event), requires one to have some kind of connection to a business within the Performance Racing Industry; either as an owner, a business accociate, an employee or other type connection to be put on that proprietors employee list for registration and entry.
In other words, just know someone in the business who will vouch for you.

#20 ·
PRI show

I went to the show today and Jon's car looks better in person than in pictures. Sorry I did't take a camera because those bew Boss 9 heads are super sweet. Thanks to the guys in Jon's booth for answering all my questions.

Todd

#21 ·
Re: PRI show

ToddB said:
I went to the show today and Jon's car looks better in person than in pictures. Sorry I did't take a camera because those bew Boss 9 heads are super sweet. Thanks to the guys in Jon's booth for answering all my questions.

Todd
X2 That is one awesome piece in person. The looks on some folks faces was priceless !! :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.