460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trailer was stolen yesterday (friday) from my yard in the middle of the day!! I live in Hertford, NC which is about 30 miles from the VA state line and a buddy of mine say's he saw it behind a white late model dodge 4x4 heading north on highway 17, south of Elizabeth City. He thought that I had let someone use it.
Here's the discription,
Black open 15 ft flat bed w/ solid tread plate floor
14" aluminum bullet hole wheels (off 89' ranger) w/ NEW tires!
small aluminum tool box on tongue
black removable fenders
ramps slide under rear
4 d-rings on the floor
I built it myself and the outer frame is made out of warehouse palet racking that is 4" I beam with two rows of rectangular holes stamped out the whole length of the beam. If I can find a good picture I will post it on here.
Any of you guys that go to any tracks in eastern VA, or eastern NC, PLEASE be on the look out for my trailer!
If you have any info, call me at 252-337-4684
Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kicker is that my 19 year old daughter had just left the house in her car which was the only vehicle in the yard, but my 14 year old son was still home. He said the door bell rang, and when he answered it the guy said that he had spoke with me about borrowing the trailer and that I was supposed to be there. My son told him that I was at work but he could call me on my cell phone, so the guy pretended to talk to me on the phone in front of my son, and made it look like everything was good! Thinking it was all OK, my boy went back in the house and never looked at the vehicle he was driving. I'm very thankful that he didn't try to hurt my son, because I think that when my daughter left, he thought no one else was home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts