460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am at a crossroad, I sink more money into my big block capri or sell & build my fav truck a 56 ford f100 :? . I am going to build a 572 or 598 soon & would really love to put it in a sweet 56. what to do? :shock: I need some moral support.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
My vote is for the 56 truck they are always sharp looking. they have BIG engine compartments lots of room for a BBF to go in :D 8)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like how you guys think 8) .

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cletus66 is right BUT..... If you want a cool ride that is a blast from a roll, I choose the '56. Body style beats most early trucks. And they lend well to a tilt front end!

+1 for truck.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am getting some feedback that the truck frames need major help to hold big power, is this true?I did see some trucks on the bash dvd that twisted pretty bad :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Jayarr2k said:
Cletus66 is right BUT..... If you want a cool ride that is a blast from a roll, I choose the '56. Body style beats most early trucks. And they lend well to a tilt front end!

+1 for truck.
Cletus is joking, everyone of the trucks where pulling the front tires! LOL

I vote truck, then again I am a little bias.

·
Registered
251 Posts
jones said:
Jayarr2k said:

+1 for truck.
Cletus is joking, everyone of the trucks where pulling the front tires! LOL

I vote truck, then again I am a little bias.
Ok so I watched the video AFTER I posted! LMAO!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, my capri is for sale now on ebay & craigslist. lets see what happens. :shock:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not looking good for ebay, bid is at 10,000 :cry: , was hoping for 14-15K. auction is over wed at 2 my time, won't make my reserve. looks like I have to keep it after all. :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts