460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ported PI heads and New arias 13.5:1 dome pistons

Interceptor heads ported by powered by ford in Orlando. Stainless proflo 2.20/1.76 valves PC seals, hyd roller springs, hardened exhaust seats, polished and cc'd combustion chambers, new never installed. 2600$*plus shipping from Orlando. 32792 also will include brand new never installed or ran arias domed forged 13.5 compression pistons. Have been deburred and polished. Need weight matched. Stock stroke, rod and pin. Buyer pays shipping on pistons, heads and 3% fee.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bore and CH

Will double check. Either 4.390 or 4.40. Pistons r for 460 based. 3.85 stroke. Will measure CH.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Want to sell those pistons seperate call or text me 1708 227 9940 I got a project that would be awesome with those in it a 1969 ford falcon BBF build.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
arias domed pistons

Pistons are just to sweeten the deal on the heads. Also have all the other parts to complete the build. New eagle h beam rods, new solid roller doug herbert bushed lifters, solid comp cam, fully prepared c8ve block honed to pistons, and a sonny Bryant crank from when sonny himself was doing the work. Nice crankshaft

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Pistons are just to sweeten the deal on the heads. Also have all the other parts to complete the build. New eagle h beam rods, new solid roller doug herbert bushed lifters, solid comp cam, fully prepared c8ve block honed to pistons, and a sonny Bryant crank from when sonny himself was doing the work. Nice crankshaft
Still haven't stated what bore size:confused:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
flow Numbers??

in a private message you stated you found the flow test #s. I gave you my email didnt recieve any info from you... post them if you got them... Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts