1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after roller skating on the big end on both pass's,i rolled in it easy, still blowing them off at very shift, and letting out of it on the big end

and a 125
the track just couldnt hold this thing. :( still havent sprayed it)

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Devildog said:
Give us some specs dude!..........lol....whatcha got goin there?......hails.......D
466(.030 over) 14.5 to 1 comp, custom gring soild (acks like a roller) :shock: , 1050, 34 drgrees , im thinking the heads are early SCJs cause the exhuast port is big as hell, but i havent looked at the intaKE ports in it yet, do that when i change intakes. but they are cast C9ve-b or was it a

anyway, everything in the motor seems too be C9VE-A or B

I was told it dynoed around 650 hp. Im pretty sure it did :lol:

my car just needs setup better, over winter =mini tubb :twisted:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Devildog said:
Give us some specs dude!..........lol....whatcha got goin there?......hails.......D
466(.030 over) 14.5 to 1 comp, custom gring soild (acks like a roller) :shock: , 1050, 34 drgrees , im thinking the heads are early SCJs cause the exhuast port is big as hell, but i havent looked at the intaKE ports in it yet, do that when i change intakes. but they are cast C9ve-b or was it a

anyway, everything in the motor seems too be C9VE-A or B

I was told it dynoed around 650 hp. Im pretty sure it did :lol:

my car just needs setup better, over winter =mini tubb :twisted:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Gearhead559 said:
yeah but its a street car :lol:
Uh-Huh......... :roll:

there's a guy in Ohio near the KY border with a BBF Mustang that drives down to MP Dragway. We are scheduled to hook up this Saturday. If you really want to see how fast your car is then come on down. MP hooks pretty good on race day. If you skate on this track then you have suspension issues :wink:

If you go too fast and they say to slow it down because of no cage, just let off the gas :idea:

Come on Down!!................

I'll buy you a Pepsi :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Gearhead559 said:
yeah but its a street car :lol:
When your hardtop car turns into a convertable while you are in it, you might have wished that it had a rollcage :shock: Please get the cage in soon or simply run slower :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Gearhead559 said:
GUYS , come on... I planned on putting a moly cage in the car, and mini tubbing over winter!

give me a break, you guys sound like my wife :p
That's what happens when you get a bunch of OLD FARTS in one room (in this case a Forum) :lol: :p :shock: :mrgreen:

What kine of Carb are you running?

My 466 ran 10.80's at 123 mph with some ported DOVE-A Heads. Jay from this forum now has those heads on his street car. 71 Mach 1 8)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1050 dommy! 9375 or something like that! cant remember and too lazy too take the hood off..LOL :lol:

my mph is what is telling me i should be in the 10's, but with no cage i dont want too twist the car up too much!!!!

This car has NO rust at all and is very clean inside and out, and id hate too twist her up to much, but these junk *** hillbilly frame ties are killing me(thur the floor are going in this winter)...

This motor has went 6.09(1/8) in a mini tubbed mustang..

and has went 5.27(1/8) in a altered @1850 pds :shock:

im thinking if i lighten the car up( full interior, powerwindows and all) and find traction with the mini tubb im thinking i should be good for low 10s and then spray it in the 9s.. but maybe alum heads and rods will go on this winter! It needs a diet(since i weight 130 wet)since i dont need one!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts