460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a really nice factory case powerglide transmission with JW Bell for a 429-460. The bellhousing is out of certification but the transmission is fresh with only 3 light 1/8 mile passes. Also has TCI Pro Tree brake, 1.76 gear, TCI hardened Turbo spline input shaft, TCI 10 clutch drum, TCI pump, TCI band, built by David Schorr of Schorr Racing Transmissions in Independence, Missouri. Transmission worked perfect and had issues with my motor and am now going with a drag boat so no longer need this one. Asking $750 and would prefer pick-up or could meet in Lake of the Ozarks area . Located in Oak Grove, Missouri. Chris, [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
X2
These kinds of deal never close around my parts he was in a few hundred miles from me I would buy it as I need one now after last Saturday.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a great transmission and was built for my 532 but had a lifter let go and never got that motor back together. Now have a blown alcohol 572 and want to put it in a hydro so this transmission is just collecting dust and needs a home. Also have a nice converter for a blower motor, its a BTE. Chris

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've never shipped a transmission so not sure what all is involved with that but I would be willing to ship if buyer covers the cost of shipping. Chris

·
Registered
268 Posts
trans!

Yes sir Chris is a stand up guy! The deal should be taken care of the week after the fourth!
And the converter also.

Thanks Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts