460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand spankin new SunPRO Super tach II CP7901 3-3/8". I bought it for my run stand and decided it wasnt what I wanted before I was finished opening the package. It is complete and new.

$35 with free shipping in 48 states

Used but nice powermaster starter 9505. I did test it and it works fine. No marring on the gear teeth. I bought this on ebay and the guy took forever to ship it and wouldnt respond to emails. So I figured I was getting screwed and saw another starter ending on ebay so I bought it. Of course, the next day this one showed up. So now I have 2.

Heres what Jegs says about it... Powermaster XS Torque Starters are an excellent choice for highly modified engines or where heat soak or space limitations are a concern. Recommended for cranking power for 18:1 compression. Powermaster XS Torque Starters feature a machined aluminum adapter block and clear most oil pans and headers. Offers a very high efficiency rating and weighs only 8.5 lbs.
$235.99 from jegs new.

I'll take $150 and ship it free in the 48 states.

Thanks Guys

Call or PM me. I'm on central time so please keep that in mind west coast guys, before you call me .

Aaron
219-405-7354
Valparaiso, IN 46383

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts