• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a test poll just to get a better idea. I put in the suggestions from the original thread on here but feel free to suggest more. I just thought maybe we could narrow some locations down.

Aaron

·
Registered
377 Posts
There's also maplegrove raceway in PA all ford national's june 16-17-18. Big event though it might be tough to get together on that one. But they do acept ihra license for that event. And there's lebanon valley NY they have a ford day a smaller crowd we should be able to get together on that one. There schedule isn't out yet. As you can tell i voted for other LOL. bz

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I vote for Fab Fords.

How about Fab Fords in April? I hooked up with some fellows from the FE forum at F.F. and had a nice get-together, about 10-12 guys showed up. Its always nice to put a face to a name and swap tales. No reason not to do a gathering at any and all Ford functions since it is impossible for all of us to gather in just one spot especially us on either of the coasts.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I could do Bowling Green

Mike

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't add any selections but We can do another poll with all the new locations along with the the current ones. So keep the ideas coming

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Several Years Ago

the Gran Sport Club of America did a demographic (based on population) study of it's club membership. They found that Kentucky was the demographic center of the U.S. and have been holding their GS Nationals at Beech Bend in Bowling Green Ky for 25 years or so.

If we did a study I think we'd probally find out about the same results. As for dragstrips in this area, I'd vote for Beech Bend, then Ohio Valley (1/8th mile) just outside of Louisville, Ky and then probally Gateway, over in East St. Louis. IL.

So, I voted for "other"

I strongly suspect I could talk Dallas Jones (Beech Bend owner) into digging us a mud pit for the mud racers amongst us. Then we can throw Lem and Jet Boat Bob over in the Barren River which is adjacent to the track and they could do their jet boat thing! Now then, I wonder if we can have a truck pull there??????

P.S. There is a 1/4 mile circle track there for those of you who like to turn left!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Re: Several Years Ago

c.evans said:
the Gran Sport Club of America did a demographic (based on population) study of it's club membership. They found that Kentucky was the demographic center of the U.S. and have been holding their GS Nationals at Beech Bend in Bowling Green Ky for 25 years or so.

If we did a study I think we'd probally find out about the same results. As for dragstrips in this area, I'd vote for Beech Bend, then Ohio Valley (1/8th mile) just outside of Louisville, Ky and then probally Gateway, over in East St. Louis. IL.

So, I voted for "other"

I strongly suspect I could talk Dallas Jones (Beech Bend owner) into digging us a mud pit for the mud racers amongst us. Then we can throw Lem and Jet Boat Bob over in the Barren River which is adjacent to the track and they could do their jet boat thing! Now then, I wonder if we can have a truck pull there??????

P.S. There is a 1/4 mile circle track there for those of you who like to turn left!
Outstanding Idea Charlie!!

I live close to Ohio Valley so I can do that as well :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Since not many BBF people live in or around Oklahoma, I won't even suggest a location.

I'm actually more interested in the when then where. I can easily get the time off work, but I have to be out of school.

Is there a date people are trying to schedule around yet?

Have a good day!
Michael

·
Registered
74 Posts
I vote for BG as well.

My once a year trip to the NMRA World Finals.

I met Lem and David Cole last year.

David even made lunch. 8)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mid-America Ford and Shelby Meet in Tulsa

The Mid-America Ford and Shelby meet is June 8-11 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It is a couple days of road coarse races, drag race on saturday, vendors and swap meet.

James

1 - 20 of 25 Posts