460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Maybe that guy's for hire. There are lots of guys out there who would pay good money to have their heads, distributors, ignition boxes, etc. reworked to his specs. He has the right tools for all of them.:p

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Damn Skippy! I like that guys attitude.......

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've took a big ball peen to a couple of stubborn 6.0 turbos that wouldn't come off lol.

That video is somthing I might do lol.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Buying a Tig welder off ebay............hummmmm......no thanks. I'm more than happy with my ancient Miller Dial Arc Tig thank you very much.

Funny thing.......I wonder if he's swinging an American made sledge hammer, or was it made in China too?

At first I thought from the name of the video maybe he was going to do something regarding the "longevity" of the welder. Like maybe crank the Tig up to 100% & see how long it would blast a hunk of metal before a thermal override switch would trip & shut it down......unfortunately the sledge hammer "thermal switch" doesn't have a reset button.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Maybe he will come on here and start a post trying to justify buying it and convince us how it should be alright. Oops sorry, thought it was a pro crap post. :):):)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Now thats funny right there.

A buddy of mine did that with a set of Hooker headers years ago.:D

Bill

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think the man learned a lesson.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts