460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember Pro stock Engineering ? They did some build ups of Ford engines in the 70's in Hot Rod magazine. I think the guy who ran the place was Paul Bedoian. I found an old article from 07 on a paul Bedoian but I'm not sure it's the same guy. Sure looks like him though. Anybody have any info ?

·
Registered
476 Posts
I remember him. I used one of his cams once in a 390 LTD I was working on. He was into FE stuff - he had a 2 piece intake that brought the mating surface outside the valve cover so you wouldn't have to pull the covers and the rockers to do a manifold swap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My dad had one of his parts sheets from years ago all i can remember is he was pushing some clear F.E. valve covers was neat to me at the time i was about 6 years old. LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I still have one of his old catalogs from way back selling the valve spring "air cup" system in it.

The few times I called him when I was running Cleveland stuff he always claimed that the reason a lot of his stuff looked just like Moroso's parts (and other companys ) is because he made ALL his parts/components in house and sold some to other companys.

·
Registered
401 Posts
i know what he is giong through i lost my oldest son 2yrs ago he would have been 24 next week you never get over it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts