460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Pro systems 1250 Dominators that are in perfect condition. They were just returned from Pro systems with all the new updates.

I bought these from a friend that is going twin turbo.
I have now decided to do the EFI from the get go so I don't need the carbs. They have not been used since they were returned from Pro System and have only about 60 passes and dyno time on them total.

$1485 plus shipping.Paypal accepted through confirmed address. If you send me a US postal money order, I'll ship these for free.

The other carb is in the box next to the open box.

·
Registered
697 Posts
id like to get a good deal on a single dommy carb so i can put it on top of my mild 521cid 630hp motor so i can put a dommy victor intake on it. but these carbs are way too big.

all i'll need is a 1050! probably not a way to tune these down for a mild build like mine.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just checked shipping for a couple guys, and the shipping was about $23.00 for each carb. I would think the shipping to most areas would be about the same. So I'll ship each carb for $23.

I'll break up the pair if 2 people want to buy them at the same time.

·
Registered
569 Posts
carbs

Hey, been trying to get ahold of you to find out when carbs are coming. Sent 3 messages to your pm and one to your email. Hoping you might see it on here. Don't know if you are not getting them for some reason.... but get ahold of me or leave a pm letting me know what is going on.

Thanks, Auggie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts