460 Ford Forum banner

Pro-Touring 1962 F-100

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  62 f-100 in the weeds 
#1 ·
Getting closer. We got the engine and trans in the frame. We are starting to run the fuel lines.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
This is my first fully ground up build. I purchased four 1962 F-100 unibody's two years ago. Besides the machine work on the engine, everything has been done by my self and my brother and or by Pat. We started with a stock frame, then proceed to fully box in the frame. We installed a Fat Man Fabrication Mustang II front air Suspension kit. I also installed an Air Ride Technologies four link w/ a over the axle bag kit. The rear axle houses 3.50 gears w/ new currie axles and 13" wilwood brakes. Don't mind the tires, I only paid like $60 plus four large Ice Tea's. The engine was bored +60. It is 10.96.1 compression. The enternials: rear sump pan, high volume oil pump, stud girdle, arp oil pump shaft, (arp everything) stock crank, Scat h beam rods, probe pistons, double roller timing chain, Comp cam...(292 flat hyr), trick flow roller rocker, comp cam push rods, Torker II intake, Holley 850 dp, MSD Pro Billet dist, trick flow heads w/ a little port and polish, High flow water pump, stock pulleys, hooker exhaust....Little bit of billet...I think that's it for now...I am using aeromotive products for the fuel system. Summit alum 20ga fuel cell. The transmission is a c6 rebuilt with all the good stuff and a 2500 stall. I will be using a griffin 1.5 core radiator for the cooling w/ dual electric fans. I hope to start the engine for the first time by the end of next month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.