460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WILL BE AT THE BASH :) SHE IS FIXED

1st run went 9.06 @ 151.64 with a 1.35 sixty N/A deliveredfast was there we have video

went back losend the front wheel limiters 2 inches and started raining - after a 1.5 rain delay did my burn out ,staged car and she went to the moon- im not sure if i lifted or it shut off ,but she came crashing down and the front end is hurt - not sure how bad, fenders,hood,front clip,oil pan,headers ,mufflers smashed :( car went a 1.32 sixty with the rear wheels- she was on a 8 second pass :)

well ill know more tonight or sunday hope i can make it

·
Registered
944 Posts
yep I got to see gerry crap is pants. He deffintely was on a pass. I got front up close footage, but I dont know how to post video to the puter. Hey Gerry it was nice meeting you and ur gang. Can't wait till the wedding:D:D:D. LMAO!!!!

·
8,522 Posts

Was it higher than this ? Don is only 72 yeas old ....he won the round and the car is still alive...aint got no wheely bars....sounds like you got skerard and chopped the throttle .

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
those wheelies are cool to watch ,but you can tear alot of stuff up in a hurry..sounds like you pulled a Damon there. He tore some stuff up too ,dropping it like that. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I find it funny..........I see so many guys go to the moon, keep their foot in it till the back tires are OFF the ground, then LIFT........and BANG....$$$$$$:confused::confused::confused:

Try this.............when you cant see the track no more, EASE out the throttle a bit, till it just starts coming down, THEN nail it and ride it out!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Just take a sledge hammer and beat it out good enough to try it again ,we all wanna watch you win the wheelie contest:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Gerry,

Sorry to hear that i was wandering how you did Friday night.I was going to ask if it rained at Norwalk but you answered that question for me.It rained hard in Aurora when i was at work,Later Mark.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts