460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two sets of Probe Stoker Pistons New in the box plus a New set of ICon Stroker Pistons. The Probe Pistons are for Production Heads and the Cobra Jet SVO Heads. These Pistons have the Production type Valve Layout. One set are Flat Top Pistons .030 over to build a 521 or 545 and the other set is Dish Top .080 over to build a 532 or a 557. I paid over $700 per set plus shipping and was going to use them but never did. Sometimes guys just think they want to build a big engine then change their mind. So, I have some inventory to move. I will sell either set for $675 and pay shipping to the regular US States. The ICon Pistons are also new and they are for the SCJ Valve Relief. For those who don't know, you cannot use these with Production type heads. The valves will hit the pistons. You must use the SCJ type Heads. These Pistons are .040 over so the build would be a 523 or a 547. I will sell these for, $550 and pay shipping. Thanks and remember to check out my other posts. I have a New pair of SVO Cobra Jet Aluminum heads listed and a New Australian Muscle Parts Belt Drive Posted. Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033.

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm interested in icon Pistons

Do the icon Pistons come with rings and wrist pins? Are they recommended to use 4.300 crank and 6.800 rods?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the Pistons come with pins and no they don't come with rings. I might have a set of rings but they will be extra. I also operate a Speed Shop/Engine Building Business and can offer you any ring you might need. The pistons are for a 4.3 stroke with 6.8 rods or a 4.5 stroke and 6.7 rods. Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033

1 - 3 of 3 Posts