460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little 505" with stout parts! Procharged f1a and brackets showed up. Solid roller 4wd application! Altitude compensator is my main purpose for build! Live at 4000' and play up to 10,000 on occasion. Pump gas 91 octane fuel. T n D shaft mount rockers also. Basically a big endurance procharged BBFord! Setting up to make around 900 horse. Wyoming guy have a good 2020. Build almost done waiting on camshaft!!
View attachment 91152

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having a custom set built, fender exit! 2" primary's! Building for 40" tire clearance. Also moving axle forward to assist in clearance also! Linked front suspension! 77 ford f150 4wd upgraded everywhere, streetable pump gas!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hope you post vids up of this, or at least some engine bay pics. Going to be beautiful lol. Any idea what your torque numbers will look like?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Having a custom set built, fender exit! 2" primary's! Building for 40" tire clearance. Also moving axle forward to assist in clearance also! Linked front suspension! 77 ford f150 4wd upgraded everywhere, streetable pump gas!
I'm doing similar. Even with axle forward, not sure fenderwell headers will clear 40s at full bump. Since you making your own, suggest clearancing the cab mount and tucking the primaries up as far as you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow. Truck looks awesome. Planning to make some leveling for mine. Any ideas about this kit review? Just wanna know if it's worth the money, or if its bullshit. If you can recommend what you've used - will be super appreciated, so I could make the right decision in the nearest future. You can dm me for any questions or suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts