460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ignore the dirty drivetrain; that will be remedied shortly.

I'm so happy the car is back from the body shop after the 10 month odyssey, I find myself going out to the garage every half hour just to make sure it's still there. Every time I peel back the car cover, I feel like I'm getting away with something.

It may have taken forever, but I sure can't complain about the quality of the work. It's really nicely done. Won't be long now before I have her back on the road; and I can't wait!

And yes, for those that don't know the project...it's 385...and powered by the knowledge of this forum, with a little of mine thrown in as well. Thank you all. My next post will be a big smoky burnout video. :)

Pictures...cropped to save bandwidth and embarrassment...the roll bar has yet to be cut, and looks like it should have some KC lights mounted on it.

Here's the project picture site; in bad need of organization.

http://www.racesystems.com/cobra

Byron

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exhaust

Yes, I have the exhaust laying in the middle of the living room...fresh from the powder coaters. It will be installed shortly. These pics were taken saturday when I towed her home from the body shop...nothing more has been done; its still covered in body shop dust.

Oh, and this isnt an FFR...its a west coast cobra. Big, heavy, long, wide, 9" rear, mustang 2 front, 96" wheel base, etc. A 6ft 4 person can sit in it, stretch out, and still not touch the firewall. Its built from the kellison stallion jigs and molds...old school design.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts