·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Don't be Hatin' Coug...... :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
cougar1969 said:
they should change their name to Poi Chi Dang the rice street gang sorry but I hate rice bangers

Randy
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's awseome Randy...

Oh yeah, X2...

Doug... 8)

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
And you Too Doug, Don't be hatin' Either, It takes a Special Home Boy to Roll Like that........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeah, "special Ed"

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cougar1969 said:
they should change their name to Poi Chi Dang the rice street gang sorry but I hate rice bangers

Randy

Haha, agreed I hate rice burners!!! I found some funny vids. on youtube I'll have to post of rice getting their *** handed to them.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Dave it's not that I hate the people I understand why they do it. Cuz this is what they have to work with and what they have now just that most of them think Hey you just bolt on a turbo kit or Ton of N2O and you are fast... oh and don't forget the 10" Fart can so you get that wingggggg a dinnggggggg dinggggg when you let off.... :lol: and the two story high wing for down pressure cuz you hit the majic 70mph number, and the flares and ground effects, so you can cut thru the air with ease...

Randy

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
65f100 said:
dfree383 said:

Does somebody like RICE? :D
Yea I Like Rice, With Chicken and Vegies...... :lol:

Coug, You know you want a set of Fart Cans for Your car !!! :lol:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cougar1969 said:
Dave it's not that I hate the people I understand why they do it. Cuz this is what they have to work with and what they have now just that most of them think Hey you just bolt on a turbo kit or Ton of N2O and you are fast... oh and don't forget the 10" Fart can so you get that wingggggg a dinnggggggg dinggggg when you let off.... :lol: and the two story high wing for down pressure cuz you hit the majic 70mph number, and the flares and ground effects, so you can cut thru the air with ease...

Randy
ROFL, thats great!! I totally get why they do it to. They like going slow cause they wanna play it safe but they wanna do it with style!! 8)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dfree383 said:
65f100 said:
dfree383 said:

I think I want a set for my pickup! I need to finish off two coffee cans, throw my timming off, and set my red line to 2500 rpms then I'll be able to dominate on the streets. lol

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
65f100 said:
dfree383 said:
65f100 said:
dfree383 said:

I think I want a set for my pickup! I need to finish off two coffee cans, throw my timming off, and set my red line to 2500 rpms then I'll be able to dominate on the streets. lol
You know how to Roll Dog !!!......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
690 Posts
The world goes to hell after they feature a honda engine in the Engine Masters magazine.

The only sticker on my mud truck other than a Ford Racing sticker says

My lugnuts take more torque
than your import makes

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
duff429 said:
wow dude! :lol: just look at some of the comments they make of their cars, does that make my daily driver cavailer z24 pro street? :lol: :oops: :?

make it a real winner put on a 10" fart can and you can out run anything on 4 wheels....cuz you will have 10,000 squirl power then

Randy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cougar1969 said:
duff429 said:
wow dude! :lol: just look at some of the comments they make of their cars, does that make my daily driver cavailer z24 pro street? :lol: :oops: :?

make it a real winner put on a 10" fart can and you can out run anything on 4 wheels....cuz you will have 10,000 squirl power then

Randy
LOL, you can't forget about that huge wing on the back. Your gonna need the down force when traveling at break neck speeds. :lol:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts