460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Ford pulling truck 514ci , A-heads(ex514 Evans racing prepared) Dominator, Volumax, 14.5 comp. Ross. Eagle ect. Dana 80 rear 60 front driveline brake. Profab transfer case w/ 9 sets of gears SCS reverser box w/ 2 sets of gears. mcloed 2 disc clutch. elct/hyd steering. 4 bfg MT , 2 bfg AT lots of spare parts. Truck is a strong competitor in SS class. 2 wins and many top 5's in 06 very sharp looking truck,and is turn key rite now. $22,000 serious inq. only please Greg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont have digt. photos of the truck at this time, but will try to get some one that is savy with that to help me get it on here. There is a pic on fullpull.com under the 2006 results at Union Grove, WI 1st place truck that night 6-10-06 white over black 04 w/upright headers

·
Registered
34 Posts
04 pulling truck

NICE TRUCK! I HAVE A CUSTOMER WHO IS INTERESTED IN IT AND I WAS WONDERING IF THE ENGINE WAS EVER DYNOED AND IF SO WHAT KIND OF TORQ. AND H.P. #'S DID IT PRODUCE.

THANKS
JASON

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never had the engine dyno'd. i always thought if i would have a problem with power then i would. I do know that the trucks in my class that have had there motors dyno'd are from 800hp to 1100hp. Thanks TRKPULR for the life of me couldnt get that pic up there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts